Woodbury, KY 42288 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 42288: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Butler County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.182, Longitude -86.636
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 3
- PO Box Addresses: 15
- Residential Addresses: 23
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 8
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 42288 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 42288 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Kentucky Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Kentucky Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Kentucky Address and get...
Woodbury, KY 42288 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 42288 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 42288 is contained within ZIP Code 42261 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 42261 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Kentucky Census Data Comparison Tool