Milburn, KY 42070 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 42070: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Carlisle County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.798, Longitude -88.898
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Milburn, KY 42070 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 42070 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 42070 is contained within ZIP Code 42021 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 42021 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Fancy Farm, KY
(5.8 miles E)
(6.4 miles W)
(7.6 miles N)
(8 miles NW)
(9.2 miles NE)
(10.5 miles SSW)
(10.7 miles NNW)
(11.7 miles WSW)
(12.4 miles NNE)
(12.8 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.7 miles SE)
East Hopewell, KY
(3.4 miles WSW)
(3.6 miles NNE)
West Hopewell, KY
(4.7 miles W)
New Cypress, KY
(4.9 miles SSW)
(4.9 miles SE)
Old Cypress, KY
(5.1 miles S)
Spring Hill, KY
(5.8 miles SW)
(6.6 miles NE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 42070
Use HTL Address Research for a Kentucky Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Kentucky Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Kentucky COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.